He isn’t all business, but he is all business attorney. Chris works with clients at all stages of their business’ life. He’s there at start up and hiring, running the business, protecting client trademarks and copyrights, and protecting his clients’ assets, both business and personal.
Chris wears a lot of hats. A good business attorney needs to master a wide variety of legal disciplines to give clients comprehensive advice tailored to their unique needs. And Chris does just that, specializing in drafting and negotiating contracts, protecting intellectual property, organizing and restructuring businesses, and negotiating for clients when occasionally things don’t go according to plan. He serves as outside general counsel for businesses in the technology space, logistics, a high-end fashion brand, entertainment businesses, manufacturing businesses, several medical practices, and more.
A U.S. Army veteran, Chris served overseas in the infantry prior to attending law school and lived in Spain and Mexico during his undergraduate years. He’s fluent in conversational Spanish and currently working toward mastering Italian. He enjoys traveling and experiencing different cultures, and their food, whenever he can.
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Estate Planning
- Office Actions
- Premarital Agreements
- Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
- Represented hundreds of clients before the USPTO against substantive office actions and refusals.
- Represented hundreds of clients for drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts.
- Represented hundreds of clients in drafting and negotiating prenups.
- Represented hundreds of clients in drafting their estate plans.
- LL.M International Contract Law, University of Miami
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University
- B.S. Kinesiology, Arizona State University
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Florida
- Pro bono work for veterans.