If you are involved in an accident with a truck, the first mistake you can make is to treat it the same way you would a car accident. Truck drivers are held to a higher standard, have many regulations to follow, and are usually backed by a large company with their insurance in place.
Our team has experience with truck accident claims in Texas, Denver, and Tampa. We will take the following steps to ensure you get what you deserve for your pain, suffering, and lost wages.
Investigate the accident
We will take the time to go to the site of the accident and investigate the crash location. This will help us understand exactly what happened and prevent the insurance companies from giving a low settlement offer.
Create the claim
Insurance companies can be stressful. This is why our attorneys will go in and handle all communication between both your insurance company and the truck driver’s insurance company. The claim includes your injuries, the negligence that occurred, and the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses.
If a financial settlement occurs, we will work to negotiate a fair deal for you. Whether your claim goes into arbitration, litigation, or settlement, we will handle the claim every step of the way.
We will represent you in front of a judge or jury if your case should go to the courts. We will work diligently to win your case and get you what you deserve.
Five Must-Know Facts about Truck Accidents:
- 500,000 truck-related accidents occur yearly in the United States.
- During 2017, 4,889 large trucks were crashed in accidents that have also resulted in fatalities.
- Between 2009 and 2017, the number of trucks and buses that have been involved in fatal accidents has increased by 42%.
- Research has shown that 68% of fatal truck-related accidents take place in rural areas, on interstate roads, and highways.
- In 2017, truck-related accidents were responsible for 11% of roadside fatalities in the United States